Hopscotch is this week and, for most, the festival starts in Wristband City. This year’s Hopscotch is headquartered once again in the Raleigh Convention Center at 500 S. Salisbury Street, and for this year we’ll be on the mezzanine level. All VIP, GA, 1-Day, Artist, Volunteer, and Press passes will be distributed in the Convention Center during these times:
Wednesday, Sept. 6: 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Thursday, Sept. 7: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Friday, Sept. 8: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 9: 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
At check-in, you will find our new Hopscotch Merch Market, Flatstock, Recordscotch, festival guides from Oak City Hustle, WKNC broadcasting live, and more.
- If you have a City Plaza or Red Hat Amphitheater main stage ticket, you do not need to visit the Convention Center; we will scan your ticket at the venue.
- Single day Sunday passes will be picked up at Red Hat Amphitheater will call.
- All wristband holders must visit the Convention Center before heading out to their first show.
FLATSTOCK and HOPSCOTCH MERCH MARKET
For the second consecutive year Flatstock, the poster show series presented by the American Poster Institute (API), will be in Wristband City during the 2017 Hopscotch Music and Design Festivals.
Studios and artists joining us for Flatstock include:
- Dan Black: Landland
- Ryan Duggan: Drug Factory Press
- George Hage
- John Howard: Monkeyink
- Mike King: Crash America
- Kat Lamp
- John Lucchesi: Home Team Graphics
- Steve Oliva: Kitchen Island Show Print
- Francisco Ramirez: Bureau of Print Research & Design
- Sara Thomas: The Half and Half
- Andrew Vastagh: Boss Construction
- Jer Warren: Jer Warren Design and Print
- Skillet Gilmore: The Crawlspace Press
- Christopher Williams: Plastic Flame Press
Making it’s Hopscotch debut will be the Hopscotch Merch Market, our festival store featuring Hopscotch Festival t-shirts, prints, hats, stickers, and more as well as artist merchandise:
Unfortunately M.E.S.H., Bill Kouligas, and H.O.W will not be able to perform at this year’s festival. Updated schedules will be put on the website on our updated schedule page.
Hopscotch tickets are still available and on sale here: Hopscotch 2017 Tickets
Thank you, and see you in Wristband City!